Club Update on Return to Football
We hope you continue to stay safe and healthy and the club is looking forward to the return of all our players.
This week the FAI released it’s ‘FAI Safer Return To Training Protocol’ to provide the guidelines and recommendations to allow clubs return to football from June 15th. The FAI guidance presents a detailed list of measures and criteria, some of which create logistical challenges for our club to allow us to open our gates for the return of our players.
Some of these guidelines include:
- Club Covid-19 Compliance Officer to be appointed
- A Covid-19 Risk Assessment to be submitted to FAI before any return
- Maximum groups of 15 (13 Players and 2 Coaches) at any training session
- Training Space must be 75 X 50 Metres which means a maximum of one team on the All Weather pitch and one team on the grass training area at any given time
- 15-minute gap between each training session
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer to attend all training sessions
- Attendance Sheets to be provided to Covid-19 Compliance Officer for every training session
- Parents are not allowed to remain at the Training Venue
- All Parents/Coaches/Players to be familiar with ‘FAI Safer Return To Training Protocol’
We are working to ensure we have everything in place and meet all the guidelines to allow us for the return of our players. The health and safety of all our members is our primary concern and this means our club will continue to be closed until we have finalised our phased return to football.
We will continue to keep you updated on our progress and thank you for your support.
Keep with you
You can have this information.